Laebon Homes is always looking for enthusiastic people who believe in The Spirit of Community. Submit your resume to email@example.com or browse our careers listing below.
COMMUNITY SALES MANAGER
As a Community Sales Manager you will be responsible for all New Homes sales in an assigned community. In addition you will work as part of a larger team promoting what Laebon has to offer throughout Central Alberta.
Interested? Some responsibilities for this role include:
- Generating leads and creating traffic in our show homes
- Marketing and promoting your community as well as supporting those efforts in all of our communities
- Presenting a show home to visitors
- Maintaining an extensive knowledge of Laebon’s products e.g. home plans, home sites, upgrades and current pricing as well as have a working knowledge of the community and its amenities and demographics
- Reporting on sales activity and utilizing sales software to assist with the sales process
- Closing the sale, completing purchase agreements
- Meet with homeowners to make interior and exterior selections and finalize plans
- Follow-up with homeowners throughout the build process
Qualifications considered include:
- Previous new home sales experience is preferred. Real estate sales experience is also preferred.
- Sales experience in other industries is an asset.
- Knowledge of construction is an asset.
- Computer proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience utilizing sales software is an asset.
But more than anything, we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about sales. Now, think about selling the biggest investment most people make in their lives. If that gets you pumped, then you need to send us your resume to introduce yourself; tell us you want to be a Community Sales Representative.
Note: This is a commission based role; travel is required; and you must be prepared to work weekends. Flexibility to meet with prospects and Homeowners is also required.
We’ve been building homes in Central Alberta for forty years. Forty years of experience, knowledge and passion for making dreams a reality: one home at a time, one dream at a time. To learn more about Laebon Homes, please visit our website or look us up on Facebook and Twitter.
To become a member of our team, please submit your resume to:
ATTN: Human Resources | Laebon Homes
289 Burnt Park Drive | Red Deer County, Alberta | T4S 2L4
Fax: 403-341-4165 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.