Laebon Homes is always looking for enthusiastic people who believe in The Spirit of Community. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or browse our careers listing below.
PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
As a Part-Time Sales Associate you will be responsible to promote and generate leads for the Sales Manager in our Lacombe and Ponoka Communities. In addition you will work as part of a larger team promoting what Laebon has to offer throughout Central Alberta.
Hours are approximately 25-30 hours a week on weekends and select weekdays from 12pm to 5pm with occasional morning and evenings.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Generating leads and creating traffic in our show homes.
- Marketing and promoting your community as well as supporting those efforts in all of our communities.
- Presenting our show homes/quick possession homes to visitors.
- Maintaining an extensive knowledge of Laebon’s products e.g. home plans, home sites and current pricing as well as have a working knowledge of the community and its amenities and demographics.
- Reporting on sales activity and utilizing sales software to assist with the sales process.
Qualifications considered include:
- Previous new home sales experience is preferred.
- Sales experience in other industries is an asset.
- Knowledge of construction is an asset.
- Computer proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience utilizing sales software is an asset.
But more than anything, we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about sales. Now, think about selling the biggest investment most people make in their lives. If that gets you pumped, then you need to send us your resume.
Note: This is an hourly wage plus commission based role; travel is required; and you must be prepared to work weekends. Flexibility to meet with prospects and Homeowners is also required.
To become a member of our team, please submit your resume to:
ATTN: Kevin Wilkie | Laebon Homes
289 Burnt Park Drive | Red Deer County, Alberta | T4S 2L4
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.