Laebon Homes is always looking for enthusiastic people who believe in The Spirit of Community. Submit your resume to email@example.com or browse our careers listing below.
COMMUNITY SALES MANAGER - Sylvan Lake, Lacombe, Ponoka
Come and work for the 2018 Large Volume Builder of the Year! As a Community Sales Manager you will be responsible for all New Home sales in the designated communities of Sylvan Lake, Lacombe and Ponoka. In addition you will work as part of a larger team promoting what Laebon has to offer throughout Central Alberta.
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Generating leads and creating traffic in our show homes.
• Marketing and promoting your community as well as supporting those efforts in all of our communities.
• Presenting our show homes/quick possession homes to visitors.
• Maintaining an extensive knowledge of Laebon’s products e.g. home plans, home sites and current pricing as well as have a working knowledge of the community, its amenities and demographics.
• Reporting on sales activity and utilizing sales software to assist with the sales process.
• Closing the sale, completing purchase agreements and change orders.
• Meet with homeowners to make interior and exterior selections and finalize plans.
• Follow-up with homeowners throughout the build process and after possession.
Qualifications considered include:
• Previous new home sales experience is an asset.
• Sales experience in the industry is an asset.
• Knowledge of construction is preferred.
• Computer proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office is required.
• Experience utilizing sales software is an asset.
More than anything, we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about sales. Now, think about selling the biggest investment most people make in their lives. If that gets you pumped, then you need to send us your resume.
Note: This is a commission based role; travel is required; and you must be prepared to work weekends. Flexibility to meet with prospects and Homeowners is also required.
To become a member of our team, please submit your resume to:
ATTN: Kevin Wilkie | Laebon Homes
289 Burnt Park Drive | Red Deer County, Alberta | T4S 2L4
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.